Happy New Year, everyone! What's a better way to start off the year than with a post on my goals for the year 2017.
- Do a reading challenge -- I haven't decided yet, but I might do the Tim Challies 2017 Christian Reading Challenge [#vtReadingChallenge], or just come up with my own. Either way I need to decided soon, so I can get started on my reading.
- Do a road trip to VA & Nashville, TN -- Currently me & Gaby are thinking about going to Nashville, TN for my birthday this year as a girls trip.
- Blog More -- I seriously want to get better at balancing two jobs, a social life, and blogging. Too many times these days I let everything else take priority over my blog.
- Film more YouTube videos -- Again, same as blogging I have slacked off even more with filming videos: mostly because it takes so much time to export, edit, and upload videos on my aging MacBook.
- Workout at least twice a week -- May that be using the treadmill or doing some blogilates.
- Go to a Concert -- I haven't decided yet whose concert I will attend this year, it all depends on the cost of the ticket and the date.
- Go to two baseball games -- I would love to go to a Chicago Cubs game & a Detroit Tigers game this year, especially since I wasn't able to go to any major league games last year.
What are some of y'alls goals for 2017?