Honestly we should be taking good care of our skin year-round, but sometimes you just need to focus on your skin a little more during the wintertime.
Between the winter weather, and all of the artificial heat that drys out our skin, it is helpful to go overboard with all of the different skincare products — especially with moisturizers and toners.
My skincare favorites range from drugstore to high-end, 'cause I believe that good products can be found at all price-points [granted that they work for you]. #lifemotto
- NIP + FAB Glycolic Daily Cleansing Pads - These fabulous little pads works wonders on helping resurface and tone your face. They are safe to use daily, up to twice a day on cleansed skin. I like using them in the morning before applying my makeup, and at night after I have double cleansed my skin.
- belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb - When my skin needs a pick-me-up of moisture, I will apply this moisturizer at night, as I have found it a little too heavy to wear during the day [especially with a full face of makeup].
- belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb - I am a firm believer that you are never too young to start using eye cream. I say start using it when you are in your late teens [18/19] or early twenties [20/21] and you will start the path for great skin longer. This eye cream adds moisture and creates a great base for under-eye concealer in the morning [yay! for products not moving.]. I will use this eye cream both in the morning and at night. [I did receive this product for FREE to review thanks to Influenster.]
- Derma*e Radiance Toner - An alcohol-free toner that helps tighten, brighten, and tone your skin. Our skin can look a little dull during the winter months, so help add some glow back into your skin with this radiance toner. I typically only use this once a day [either at night, or in the morning depending on my skin and schedule].
- Derma*e Hydrating Serum - Use this like a primer for your moisturizer. This face serum will work with your moisturizer to help deeply moisturize your skin, and help diminish the look of winkles and fine lines.
- Pixi Glow Tonic - When I'm not using my Derma*e Radiance toner, I will use my Pixi Glow Tonic [gentle reminder, don't go crazy and use all of the toner's, acids, etc...at once, keep them all balanced]. This toner focus on clearing out your pores and helping get rid of the extra oil buildup and impurities that are in your skin.
- Derma*e Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil - I love using cleansing oils to wash my face, and I’m always switching it up with different brands and types of oils. This is a fairly lightweight to medium oil, so it isn't my number one favorite oil to use [I like a medium to heavy weight oil to cleanse]. But it gets the job done, doesn't irritate my skin or eyes [very important to me], and works at removing the remainders of my makeup at the end of the day.
- Derma*e Makeup Remover - When ever I’m wearing a full-face of makeup, I love using this as my first cleanse. It really helps removes all of my makeup, before going in with my cleansing oil as my second cleanse. Definitely recommend you check this product out if you wear makeup daily.
- Young Living Frankincense - Perfect for clearing up acne. Even though this oil is expensive, it is totally worth it as helps clear up my acne like no other product I have tried. Five stars from me!
- Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer - When ever my skin is feeling dry, I use this moisturizer and it always does the trick. Goodbye, dry skin. Also, you can never go wrong with Origins skincare.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel [Combo/Oily] - My skin has becoming more oily as the yeas go by, which I suppose is a good thing as it will keep my skin looking youthful. Anyways, I’ve always been a fan of Clinique moisturizers and so was my mom back in the day, so I opt for this classic when my oil needs to be kept at bay. Random fact. This first skincare brand I ever used was Clinique, back in the early 2000s [and my early teens] as they were a gift for Christmas one year. But I didn't revisit this classic brand until my mid-twenties, as I ended up only using natural/organic products during my teens and early twenties.