1. Sweet Home Alabama  -- This one is the only one on Hulu, but it is one of my number one favorites. I should seriously own it on DVD already. I love the story, actors, and setting [gotta love things that take place in the South, as I'm a Southern Belle at heart].
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days  -- Honestly I just love Matthew McConaughey in this film. I also recently picked up the DVD for this film at Goodwill too.
3. 42  -- Fantastic film on the story of Jackie Robinson, and how he helped break the color barrier in Major League Baseball back in 1946. There was a film made on the story back in the 1950s, staring Jackie Robinson as himself, but this film is able to deal deeper into the story of what Robinson really went through, which couldn't be shown back in the 50s.
4. Leap Year  -- There are some amazing lines to be found within this film that me & sisters love to quote to each other. "Just throw it in the wash, it will be grand."
5. Midnight in Paris  -- My history loving heart loves this film. There is time traveling for the main character from modern day Paris, back to the artsy 1920s Paris. Has a seller cast with: Tom Hiddleston, Rachel McAdams, Owen Wilson, etc...
6. Ocean's Film Series [2001 - 2007] -- One of those rare moments where I kinda prefer the remake over the original Ocean's 11 film with the Rat Pack [shocking especially since I'm a big Frank Sinatra fan]. But Ocean's 11 & 12 are my favorite from the series.
7. Lion  -- The true story of a little boy from India who becomes separated from his family for 25 years, before he goes on a mission to find his village and family via Google Earth. Fantastic story and soundtrack.
8. Woman in Gold  -- Based on a true story about how the Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I was stolen from Maria Altmann's family by the Nazis in Vienna just prior to World War II, and how she fought for her family painting many years after the war.
9. The Imitation Game  -- Based on the story of Alan Turing and the breaking of the Enigma code during World War II. Starring: Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley, Matthew Goode, and Allen Leech.
10. Can't Buy Me Love  -- I have a weakness for 80s teen films, so of course I have to included one of my favorite ones that are on Netflix currently. Plus it does't hurt that a young Patrick Dempsey is in it too.