Dewy and natural makeup has been my go-to look for Spring.
This tutorial is a basic overview of my everyday makeup look, with just a few variations, like I don't wear false lashes everyday and I tend to wear a shimmery taupe eye look most days. I mostly wanted to focus on some new products I have either received in PR or have picked up at Ulta or Sephora within the last few months.
| PR Products |
Esqido Unisyn Lashes in Bread & Butter -- Their new line of lashes called, Unisyn is being released on March 28th [so be sure to check them out then!]. I love how lightweight these lashes feel, and how natural they look!
Esqido Eyelash Glue -- This is the third eyelash glue I have tested out over the years, and this is definitely one of my favorites. I love the look of the packaging, and how easy it is to apply the glue to your lashes. The glue gets tacky pretty fast, which is a huge plus! Definitely wish I had this lash glue for all my weddings last summer/autumn.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer in 2 Alabaster -- Feels lightweight & doesn't look cakey through out the day. I am officially a fan now, only downside is that it is just slightly too dark for me. #Palepeopleprobs Anyways, the foundation is $28, and I definitely recommend that you visit your local Clinique Counter to get color matched, so you don't end up like me, who tries to just guess her shade by swatches online.
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Mascara -- I tried this mascara years ago in one of Ipsy bags, so it was fun to test this one out again. It is still a good mascara, not my number one favorite but I will use it up, which is something for me. Typically, I will toss a mascara away if I won't wear it [or return it, if I can].
| Products Used |
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
- Morphe Highlight & Contour Beauty Sponge
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer in 2 Alabaster
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Morphe M510 Brush
- e.l.f. Ultimate Blending Brush
- Smashbox L.A. Lights Blush & Highlight Palette in Malibu Berry
- Real Techniques 300 Brush
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Truth
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Brady
- itBrushes for Ulta N. 105 Airbrush Blending Crease
- Ulta Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Mink
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
- Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Mascara
- Esqido Unisyn Lashes in Bread & Butter
- Esqido Eyelash Glue
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993
- OFRA Makeup Fixer