First off, let's start with some background. I'm a recovering subscription box junkie. At one point or an other I have been subscribed to: Birchbox, Glossybox, Ipsy, Julep, BootayBag, and various other ones that have come and gone over the years.
Sephora Play! is a monthly subscription box that is only $10 a month that includes five various product samples + a fragrance sample in every box. They usually do some sort of theme for each box, and for the month of October was Complexion Companions.
- BECCA First Light Filter Face Primer - I'm definitely a fan of BECCA products, so I was excited to see this face primer in my box. I have used it on multiple occasions since receiving my box in the mail, and I find it an alright product. It hasn't become a holy grail product for me where I HAVE to purchase it, but I do enjoy using it.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in R230 - Typically foundation samples don't match me, so I was shocked to discover that this sample actually matched me. Say what?!? #palepersonprobs Anyways, the foundation blends great into my skin and doesn't look too cake. I would definitely consider purchasing it someday [not right now, as I have tons of foundations to use up first].
- LAURA MERCIER Translucent Powder - I already own the full size of this product, so it is already a favorite product of mine. I had purchased this product when I was in NYC this past March, and it quickly become my favorite translucent powder for setting the face. 🙌🏻
- COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight - I don't wear liquid highlighter that often, so I haven't tested this product out too much. I typically mostly use liquid highlighter on brides when I'm doing bridal makeup. I will say, this stuff is powerful. 👌🏻
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Skin Booster - This product is supposed to plump, smooth, and hydrate the skin for a flawless makeup application. I'm not sure if you will see results over a longer period of time or not the more you wear this product, as I haven't seen much results from wearing it underneath my makeup.
- CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel - I'm a sucker for CHANEL fragrances. This is the latest fragrance that was added to CHANEL family, and I can say I am a fan. It is a light, floral, yet youthful scent that I feel every CHANEL fan will enjoy.